As managers, agents and business partners with Eric Whitacre, Music Productions has taken the role of Executive Producer & Producer for Virtual Choirs 1 through 5, the Virtual Youth Choir and Disney World of Color, “Glow”. As Producers, Music Productions has instrumented the content and creative development, funding, licensing, creation of recording platform, acquisition of singers and content management, selecting and appointing filmmakers, global crowd-support, UGC management through to the delivery of final film.
- Virtual Choir 2: Sleep features 2,052 voices from 58 countries. It premiered at the Paley Center for Media in New York.
- Virtual Choir 3: Water Night features 3,746 voices from 73 countries. It premiered on the Media Wall of the David Rubenstein Atrium in New York’s Lincoln Center.
- Virtual Choir 4: Fly to Paradise features 8,409 voices from 101 countries. It premiered in the gardens of Buckingham Palace (London) as part of the Queen’s Coronation Gala broadcast live on BBC Television.
- World of Colour Honor Choir features 1,473 American singers representing all 50 States. It premiered at Disney California Adventure® Park, Disneyland® Resort, Anaheim, California.
- Virtual Youth Choir features videos from 2,292 singers from 80 countries. It premiered at Celtic Park during the Opening Ceremony of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games. The project was a collaboration with UNICEF and raised more than 5 million pounds for the charity.
- Virtual Choir 5 features more than 8,000 voices from 120 countries. VC5 appeared within Deep Field: The Impossible Magnitude of our Universe which premiered at Kennedy Space Center.