This policy is effective from April 25, 2018. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review it regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information including but not limited to your name and email address
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you use our contact form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Your information will be retained until you ask us to remove your information from our systems.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. We may use your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services or artists.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
- If you have engaged in our projects, we may provide you details of similar projects, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Using the information you give us, we will create you a profile page which will be visible to other visitors of the site. You have the option to opt out and remain anonymous to other users by selecting “Remain Anonymous” in your profile.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to a third country or an international organisation. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Information
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Should you wish to acquire this information, update this information and/or delete this information, please email the Administrator.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Music Productions Ltd
R/O 127 High Street