Music Productions has created work for a number of prestigious events including:
- London Olympics 2012 – an urban audio installation on Millennium Bridge over the River Thames.
- Virtual Youth Choir film production for the opening ceremony of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games. The film was created for an 100m-long LED screen at Celtic Park as part of a fundraising ‘moment’ for UNICEF raising over £5m.
- iTunes Festival at London’s Roundhouse, broadcast live to 119 countries.
- Projection-mapped AV for the opening of the award-winning Titanic visitor centre in Belfast.
- Outdoor film-screening in Brooklyn Bridge Park as part of the World Science Festival 2019.
- Two Templeton Prize awards ceremonies.
- The Coronation Festival at Buckingham Palace (London).
- Launch events in the Lincoln Center Media Space (New York), Paley Center for Media (New York), Kennedy Space Center (Florida) and the Dolby Theatre (London).